3.77 165 URM

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
User avatar
JerrySeinfeld
Posts: 130
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:17 pm

3.77 165 URM

Postby JerrySeinfeld » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:16 pm

3.77, 165, Puerto Rican Male

Harvard
Stanford
Columbia
NYU
Penn
Michigan
Virginia
Duke
Georgetown
Cornell
Texas
Vanderbilt
Emory
Boston U
Georgia
SMU
Buffalo

BlueDiamond
Posts: 953
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:56 pm

Re: 3.77 165 URM

Postby BlueDiamond » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:22 pm

JerrySeinfeld wrote:3.77, 165, Puerto Rican Male

Harvard
Stanford
Columbia
NYU
Penn
Michigan
Virginia
Duke
Georgetown
Cornell
Texas
Vanderbilt
Emory
Boston U
Georgia
SMU
Buffalo


..and add the rest of the top 14 for money offers

User avatar
Ratchet Jackson
Posts: 2703
Joined: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:41 pm

Re: 3.77 165 URM

Postby Ratchet Jackson » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:27 pm

JerrySeinfeld wrote:3.77, 165, Puerto Rican Male

Harvard
Stanford
Columbia
NYU
Penn
Michigan
Virginia
Duke
Georgetown
Cornell
Texas
Vanderbilt
Emory
Boston U
Georgia
SMU
Buffalo


Def t-14. If your apps are not in, get them in NOW.

User avatar
DieAntwoord
Posts: 250
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:17 pm

Re: 3.77 165 URM

Postby DieAntwoord » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:37 pm

if you have not applied yet?
and you can not apply to all of them now...
I would do CCNHMV first

User avatar
JerrySeinfeld
Posts: 130
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:17 pm

Re: 3.77 165 URM

Postby JerrySeinfeld » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:39 pm

What do you think my chances are at CCN?

User avatar
DieAntwoord
Posts: 250
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:17 pm

Re: 3.77 165 URM

Postby DieAntwoord » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:40 pm

JerrySeinfeld wrote:What do you think my chances are at CCN?
have you applied yet?????

User avatar
JerrySeinfeld
Posts: 130
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:17 pm

Re: 3.77 165 URM

Postby JerrySeinfeld » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:51 pm

DieAntwoord wrote:
JerrySeinfeld wrote:What do you think my chances are at CCN?
have you applied yet?????


Yes. I applied to all the schools listed November 7th. I was just wondering what my chances are. I'm obviously getting anxious.

User avatar
FuManChusco
Posts: 1217
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:56 pm

Re: 3.77 165 URM

Postby FuManChusco » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:59 pm

I say definitely in at one of CCN with a decent chance at HYS.

User avatar
DieAntwoord
Posts: 250
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:17 pm

Re: 3.77 165 URM

Postby DieAntwoord » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:59 pm

JerrySeinfeld wrote:
DieAntwoord wrote:
JerrySeinfeld wrote:What do you think my chances are at CCN?
have you applied yet?????


Yes. I applied to all the schools listed November 7th. I was just wondering what my chances are. I'm obviously getting anxious.


Nov. 7, I think you will get at least 2 of CCN and you have a good shot at YHS. YS depending on softs. What are those like?

User avatar
JerrySeinfeld
Posts: 130
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:17 pm

Re: 3.77 165 URM

Postby JerrySeinfeld » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:22 pm

DieAntwoord wrote:
JerrySeinfeld wrote:
DieAntwoord wrote:
JerrySeinfeld wrote:What do you think my chances are at CCN?
have you applied yet?????


Yes. I applied to all the schools listed November 7th. I was just wondering what my chances are. I'm obviously getting anxious.


Nov. 7, I think you will get at least 2 of CCN and you have a good shot at YHS. YS depending on softs. What are those like?


Nothing special. Internship at DA's office, Resident Assistant, President of Residence Council.

I applied to Harvard Nov. 7th, but no JR1. Bad sign?




Return to “What are my chances?”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest