Am I in the clear??

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
calihopeful

Am I in the clear??

Postby calihopeful » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:57 pm

I applied to Georgetown ED and am still waiting for a decision. In the mean time I have sent apps to Michigan, Vandy, Virginia, NYU, Berkeley, Cornell, Northwestern, UCLA, Duke, U Chicago. Should I send out some more safeties in the mean time or do you think i either have time to wait for the Georgetown decision or will get into at least one of these schools?? I dont want to pay extra for apps if I dont have to, but also dont want to hurt my chances at going to a top school..
BTW-3.71, 169 straigh outta UG

trudat15

Re: Am I in the clear??

Postby trudat15 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:01 pm

calihopeful wrote:I applied to Georgetown ED and am still waiting for a decision. In the mean time I have sent apps to Michigan, Vandy, Virginia, NYU, Berkeley, Cornell, Northwestern, UCLA, Duke, U Chicago. Should I send out some more safeties in the mean time or do you think i either have time to wait for the Georgetown decision or will get into at least one of these schools?? I dont want to pay extra for apps if I dont have to, but also dont want to hurt my chances at going to a top school..
BTW-3.71, 169 straigh outta UG

You should probably get in to something but you might want to apply to a few more. Do you have any fee waivers? You can request them to see if they'll give you one. It's too late for Texas, but you can request WUSTL and USC for example. If you were to get, you'd only have to pay the $12 lsac fee per school.

im_blue

Re: Am I in the clear??

Postby im_blue » Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:40 pm

You'll probably get into GULC ED, but if not then Michigan, Vandy, Cornell, and UCLA also look good. GULC ED promises a decision within 3 weeks, and you have 4 other likely options, so I would wait and see.

Return to “What are my chances?”