3.55/157

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
lawschoolbound010
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:01 pm

3.55/157

Postby lawschoolbound010 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:30 am

157/3.55 -- decent softs...thanks in advance

American
Missouri
Chicago-Kent
Depaul
Lewis & Clark
Wisconsin
Drake
Loyola - Chicago
Illinois
Creighton
St. Thomas
Pepperdine
Iowa
Loyola - LA
San Fransisco
Marquette
Case Western
UC Hastings
Seattle U

User avatar
nsideirish
Posts: 416
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:32 am

Re: 3.55/157

Postby nsideirish » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:13 am

Quite a list of schools you got there.
American OUT
Missouri IN
Chicago-Kent WL/in
Depaul IN
Lewis & Clark WL
Wisconsin OUT
Drake IN
Loyola - Chicago WL
Illinois OUT
Creighton IN
St. Thomas IN
Pepperdine OUT
Iowa OUT
Loyola - LA WL/out
San Fransisco WL/in
Marquette IN
Case Western WL
UC Hastings OUT
Seattle U IN



Overall, I'll say what I am sure most people on here would say...retake. retake. retake. None of the schools you have a shot at are worth going in debt for. I had similar numbers after taking my first LSAT. I retook and now have much better opportunities. I'd strongly recommend it.

justadude55
Posts: 963
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:23 am

Re: 3.55/157

Postby justadude55 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:16 am

you assume OP has no connections. at the end of the day, if you come out of a T4 but bring in $, you're better than the dude in Yale who is just good at law.

User avatar
nsideirish
Posts: 416
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:32 am

Re: 3.55/157

Postby nsideirish » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:17 am

Its a safe assumption seeing as OP made no mention of any connections.

justadude55
Posts: 963
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:23 am

Re: 3.55/157

Postby justadude55 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:18 am

it's just as safe to say he's a humble fellow.

User avatar
Pleasye
Posts: 7959
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:22 pm

Re: 3.55/157

Postby Pleasye » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:19 am

justadude55 wrote:you assume OP has no connections. at the end of the day, if you come out of a T4 but bring in $, you're better than the dude in Yale who is just good at law.

So every time somebody posts a chances thread we should assume they have connections?

justadude55
Posts: 963
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:23 am

Re: 3.55/157

Postby justadude55 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:25 am

that's generalizing from a sample that may not be representative.

User avatar
Pleasye
Posts: 7959
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:22 pm

Re: 3.55/157

Postby Pleasye » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:26 am

justadude55 wrote:that's generalizing from a sample that may not be representative.

Shut up.

User avatar
nsideirish
Posts: 416
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:32 am

Re: 3.55/157

Postby nsideirish » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:35 am

LSpleaseee wrote:
justadude55 wrote:that's generalizing from a sample that may not be representative.

Shut up.

justadude55
Posts: 963
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:23 am

Re: 3.55/157

Postby justadude55 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:53 am

wow. telling each other to shut up. i thought you had to hit puberty before you applied to law school?

User avatar
nsideirish
Posts: 416
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:32 am

Re: 3.55/157

Postby nsideirish » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:57 am

justadude55 wrote:wow. telling each other to shut up. i thought you had to hit puberty before you applied to law school?


Shut up

ChicagoRambler89
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:16 pm

Re: 3.55/157

Postby ChicagoRambler89 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:21 am

[i]
lawschoolbound010 wrote:157/3.55 -- decent softs...thanks in advance

American
Missouri
Chicago-Kent
Depaul
Lewis & Clark
Wisconsin
Drake
Loyola - Chicago
Illinois
Creighton
St. Thomas
Pepperdine
Iowa
Loyola - LA
San Fransisco
Marquette
Case Western
UC Hastings
Seattle U


The date that you apply will probably have some influence on your fate. We have similar numbers. Are you applying to John Marshall - Chicago?

User avatar
gbpackerbacker
Posts: 634
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 12:13 am

Re: 3.55/157

Postby gbpackerbacker » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:40 am

nsideirish wrote:
justadude55 wrote:wow. telling each other to shut up. i thought you had to hit puberty before you applied to law school?


Shut up

Total Litigator
Posts: 695
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:17 pm

Re: 3.55/157

Postby Total Litigator » Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:51 am

justadude55 wrote:wow. telling each other to shut up. i thought you had to hit puberty before you applied to law school?

Please be quiet.

lawschoolbound010
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:01 pm

Re: 3.55/157

Postby lawschoolbound010 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:28 pm

The date that you apply will probably have some influence on your fate. We have similar numbers. Are you applying to John Marshall - Chicago?[/quote]

Applied for all schools late October.

Yes, I applied to John Marshall Chicago. Not that excited about it, however.




Return to “What are my chances?”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests