Chance Me... Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
JDHopeful

Bronze

Chance Me...

Post by JDHopeful » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:46 pm

LSDAS GPA: 3.63
LSAT Score(s): 161
URM Status: No
UG Institution: Average State School
Work Experience: 1+ years

Temple Univ. (Target)
Rutgers-Camden (Target)
Villanova (Target)
Seton Hall (Target)
Penn State (Target)
Pitt (Target)
U Maryland (Target)
American (Target)
George Mason (Reachy Target)
Fordham (Reach)
Wash & Lee (Reach)
William & Mary (Reach)
BC (Reach)
WuStl (Reach)

Good LORs, Good Work Experience throughout college and since graduating

arvcondor

Bronze

Re: Chance Me...

Post by arvcondor » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:17 pm

From everything I've learned so far, Temple, Nova, Pitt and SH should be fine.

plenipotentiary

Silver

Post by plenipotentiary » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:23 pm

Retake.

sophia.olive

Silver

Post by sophia.olive » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:29 pm

plenipotentiary wrote:Retake.

jtemp320

Bronze

Post by jtemp320 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:50 pm

sophia.olive wrote:
Come on - look, I retook the LSAT and I'm VERY glad I did but OP is looking at schools that they have realistic #s for and these are solid regional schools..whether those schools are worth sticker ITE is worth debating but we do that on every single thread -

OP asked what their chances are for these schools and the answer is pretty good for most of that list

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

St.Remy

Silver

Post by St.Remy » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:12 am

jtemp320 wrote:
sophia.olive wrote:
Come on - look, I retook the LSAT and I'm VERY glad I did but OP is looking at schools that they have realistic #s for and these are solid regional schools..whether those schools are worth sticker ITE is worth debating but we do that on every single thread -

OP asked what their chances are for these schools and the answer is pretty good for most of that list
A retake would eliminate OP's need to pay sticker though, which with this tier of schools is never a bad thing. You are correct in that when we limit our response to only the specific thing that the OP asked and ignore other considerations, chances at most of the schools listed are pretty good.

northwood

Platinum

Post by northwood » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:39 am

come on, this is TLS, if you arent scoring a 170+, you should automatically be re registering, quitting your job, foregoing any social life, and only putting the books down until you have become one with the lsat master...............

and then, if your gpa isnt stellar, putting off graduation to bump up your gpa as much as possible...

FuManChusco

Silver

Post by FuManChusco » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:13 pm

northwood wrote:come on, this is TLS, if you arent scoring a 170+, you should automatically be re registering, quitting your job, foregoing any social life, and only putting the books down until you have become one with the lsat master...............

and then, if your gpa isnt stellar, putting off graduation to bump up your gpa as much as possible...
At least someone gets it.

whymeohgodno

Gold

Post by whymeohgodno » Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:37 pm

northwood wrote:come on, this is TLS, if you arent scoring a 170+, you should automatically be re registering, quitting your job, foregoing any social life, and only putting the books down until you have become one with the lsat master...............

This is generally sound advice. What would you do. Study for an additional 6 months and graduate with 30k debt? Or apply now and graduated with 200k debt.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “What are my chances?”