UT Austin Multiple LSAT Scores

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!

UT Austin Multiple LSAT Scores

Postby iSpool » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:33 am

Last edited by iSpool on Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: UT Austin Multiple LSAT Scores

Postby whymeohgodno » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:36 am

Pretty much take the higher score.

Applying January will hurt your chances.

Come back after December LSAT.

Re: UT Austin Multiple LSAT Scores

Postby JazzOne » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:44 am

iSpool wrote:UT has this ambiguous statement on their site regarding multiple LSAT attempts:

Candidates with multiple LSAT scores will be evaluated using all reported scores. However, the Law School will no longer solely consider an applicant’s average score in the admissions review process. The ABA recently revised its survey reporting requirements; all law schools are being asked to report an applicant’s highest LSAT score.

I'm not sure whether this means they'll average scores for their consideration, or whether the highest score has the highest bearing.

I scored a 162 last year, and didn't focus on the test due the hectic school schedule that came with double majoring in 3 years. I'm PT'ing around 167 and hoping for a 168-170 in December. What are my chances based on their consideration of multiple LSAT scores? Furthermore, will applying in January affect my chances?

Also, I'd love a list of other schools in this range to apply to. My GPA is 3.8.

Nice 'tar

Return to “What are my chances?”