Can I SPLIT that booty? 2.38/169

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
sophia.olive

Re: Can I SPLIT that booty? 2.38/169

Postby sophia.olive » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:40 pm

magicman554 wrote:
sophia.olive wrote:30 something entrepreneur with a 2.38/169 that wants to do corporate law in the midwest, and has a title, "can i split that booty?," I have never seen all the bad qualities in people so neatly packaged into one.

You're trolling a "30 something entrepreneur with a 2.38/169 that wants to do corporate law in the midwest, and has a title, 'can i split that booty?'"
Wanna be my roommate in LS?

Yeah im thinking about doing PI after law school.

magicman554

Postby magicman554 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:46 pm

sophia.olive wrote:
magicman554 wrote:
sophia.olive wrote:30 something entrepreneur with a 2.38/169 that wants to do corporate law in the midwest, and has a title, "can i split that booty?," I have never seen all the bad qualities in people so neatly packaged into one.

You're trolling a "30 something entrepreneur with a 2.38/169 that wants to do corporate law in the midwest, and has a title, 'can i split that booty?'"

there is no way in hell we will be going to the same law school......
Unless you are a urm (who retakes the lsat) and i take a full ride somewhere....

Roommate////...... um... maybe But I have a feeling the magic is in your head and not in your pants so probably not.

So....you mostly room with people with "magic" in their pants? And they thought I was lewd...

sophia.olive

Postby sophia.olive » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:51 pm

magicman554 wrote:
sophia.olive wrote:
magicman554 wrote:

there is no way in hell we will be going to the same law school......
Unless you are a urm (who retakes the lsat) and i take a full ride somewhere....

Roommate////...... um... maybe But I have a feeling the magic is in your head and not in your pants so probably not.

So....you mostly room with people with "magic" in their pants? And they thought I was lewd...

yeah, magic in pants is my thing. It is the 21st centery outside of the midwest you know :)
Anyways, magic in the pants is cute, you are tactless.

magicman554

Postby magicman554 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:53 pm

sophia.olive wrote: yeah, magic in pants is my thing. It is the 21st centery outside of the midwest you know :)

Why can't you resist me?

sophia.olive

Postby sophia.olive » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:59 pm

magicman554 wrote:
sophia.olive wrote: yeah, magic in pants is my thing. It is the 21st centery outside of the midwest you know :)

Why can't you resist me?

yep the magic is in your head.
you arent even capable of responding to what we are talking about.

magicman554

Postby magicman554 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:03 pm

sophia.olive wrote:
magicman554 wrote:

Why can't you resist me?

yep the magic is in your head.
you arent even capable of responding to what we are talking about.

I'm allowed to change the subject. The offer is still on the table...
Last edited by magicman554 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

canuck

Postby canuck » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:06 pm

This is a waste of space

/thread

sophia.olive

Postby sophia.olive » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:12 pm

ohoh you got me, help, :oops:
you just remind me so much of my grandfather, im getting soooo hot. :lol:

no sorry i must decline. i have standards. Within 6 years of my age. 170+ lsat. 3.+ gpa, not misogynistic, not delusional, not a failed entrepreneur, and not one of those idiots that thinks hostility from a woman means that the woman likes them(it is these kind of perceptions that probably made you fail as an entrepreneur), also I prefer mellow black guys.

whymeohgodno

Postby whymeohgodno » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:14 pm

sophia.olive wrote:ohoh you got me, help, :oops:

no sorry i must decline. i have standards. Within 6 years of my age. 170+ lsat. 3.+ gpa, not misogynistic, not delusional, not a failed entrepreneur, and not one of those idiots that thinks hostility from a woman means that the woman likes them(it is these kind of perceptions that probably made you fail as an entrepreneur), also I prefer mellow black guys.

What if Brad Pitt came onto you?

sophia.olive

Postby sophia.olive » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:17 pm

whymeohgodno wrote:

What if Brad Pitt came onto you?

I dont know, i kind of find him dull.
maybe sean connery (but I would have to make the first move, if sean connery did it would be creepy)

anyways i like to be the most attractive one in the relationship by a comfortable amount.
Last edited by sophia.olive on Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

magicman554

Postby magicman554 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:22 pm

Who said I was a failed entrepreneur? I still own the company, and it's doing great. Nice reading comprehension.

By the way, I took the LSAT cold, and I am retaking. A lot of factors affected my GPA, and that was over fifteen years ago. I hope you were being sarcastic when you said you might consider PI, because you'd need to be a lot less elitist and snooty with people who do not seem exceptional on paper, or even in person.

I'm going to cry myself to sleep because of you. Boo-hoo-hoo-hoooooooo.

Oh, well. You still can't resist me, though. You're only proving me more and more correct.

P.S. Your grandfather is in his 30's?
Last edited by magicman554 on Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

whymeohgodno

Postby whymeohgodno » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:27 pm

magicman554 wrote:

Who said I was a failed entrepreneur? I still own the company, and it's doing great. Nice reading comprehension.

By the way, I took the LSAT cold, and I am retaking. A lot of factors affected my GPA, and that was over fifteen years ago. I hope you were being sarcastic when you said you might consider PI, because you'd need to be a lot less elitist and snooty with people who do not seem exceptional on paper, or even in person.

Oh, well. You still can't resist me, though. You're only proving me more and more correct.

Taking the LSAT cold just shows really bad judgement and lack of forward thinking...which if you lack by you're 30 you probably won't get anytime soon (if ever).

sophia.olive

Postby sophia.olive » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:30 pm

magicman554 wrote:

Look this thread is not about you anymore it is about me and the types of guys im intetested in, stop butting in.
of course I didnt read all of your posts...duh

magicman554

Postby magicman554 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:31 pm

whymeohgodno wrote:
magicman554 wrote:

Taking the LSAT cold just shows really bad judgement and lack of forward thinking...which if you lack by you're 30 you probably won't get anytime soon (if ever).

Still did pretty well though, didn't I? I guess LSAC would disagree about the bad judgment thing. (*By the way, by "cold," I mean I didn't take any real-condition preptests or actual tests. I did go over preptest questions and sections though, three full preptests in total. Maybe that's not cold; but I thought cold was when you don't take a diagnostic.)

sophia.olive

Postby sophia.olive » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:31 pm

maybe sean penn...

magicman554

Postby magicman554 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:32 pm

sophia.olive wrote:
magicman554 wrote:

Look this thread is not about you anymore it is about me and the types of guys im intetested in, stop butting in.
of course I didnt read all of your posts...duh

I just hope I'll never need your legal advice. Other services may be open to discussion...

sophia.olive

Postby sophia.olive » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:34 pm

magicman554 wrote:
whymeohgodno wrote:
magicman554 wrote:

Still did pretty well though, didn't I? I guess LSAC would disagree about the bad judgment thing. (*By the way, by "cold," I mean I didn't take any real-condition preptests or actual tests. I did go over preptest questions and sections though, three full preptests in total. Maybe that's not cold; but I thought cold was when you don't take a diagnostic.)

not studying, ooo cool, impresive. That only makes you dumber and shows you didnt learn from your abysmal gpa.

magicman554

Postby magicman554 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:36 pm

sophia.olive wrote: not studying, ooo cool, impresive. That only makes you dumber and shows you didnt learn from your abysmal gpa.

Again we see that RC is not your strong point, because as explained I DID study, just maybe not as much as others. But I guess I didn't really need to, did I? I think 97% of LSAT takers would agree with me...

You know I'm more sexy than you.
Last edited by magicman554 on Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

beachbum

Postby beachbum » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:36 pm

sophia.olive wrote:maybe sean penn...

Sean Penn is a terrible excuse for a real person. You have bad taste, and I'm now siding with the slimy OP.

magicman554

Postby magicman554 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:37 pm

beachbum wrote:
sophia.olive wrote:maybe sean penn...

Sean Penn is a terrible excuse for a real person. You have bad taste, and I'm now siding with the slimy OP.

+1. Hey, I'll take that!

sophia.olive

Postby sophia.olive » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:41 pm

magicman554 wrote:
sophia.olive wrote: not studying, ooo cool, impresive. That only makes you dumber and shows you didnt learn from your abysmal gpa.

Again we see that RC is not your strong point, because as explained I DID study, just maybe not as much as others.

You know I'm more sexy than you.

well your right i did miss one on RC.
anyways,
beachbum, im only talking about looks
--ImageRemoved--

sophia.olive

Postby sophia.olive » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:48 pm

haha first image that came up when i typed black men, but i would squeeze inbetween that, though it you would be akward at first.

DELETED
im going to get banned

magicman554

Postby magicman554 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:54 pm

sophia.olive wrote:haha first image that came up when i typed black men, but i would squeeze inbetween that, though it you would be akward at first.

DELETED
im going to get banned

Where did you get my picture?

sophia.olive

Postby sophia.olive » Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:59 pm

magicman554 wrote:
sophia.olive wrote:haha first image that came up when i typed black men, but i would squeeze inbetween that, though it you would be akward at first.

DELETED
im going to get banned

oh, well, :oops:
In that case, sorry about what i said earlier.
My name is sophia but you can call me sophi or whatever you want. You also dont have to keep it on the downlow with me, I dont mind as long as i get a big enough chunk.

magicman554

Postby magicman554 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:05 pm

sophia.olive wrote:
magicman554 wrote:

DELETED
im going to get banned

oh, well, :oops:
In that case, sorry about what i said earlier.
My name is sophia but you can call me sophi or whatever you want. You also dont have to keep it on the downlow with me, I dont mind as long as i get a big enough chunk.

Now that's tactful.

Return to “What are my chances?”