.

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
anc5087
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:34 am

.

Postby anc5087 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:53 am

...
Last edited by anc5087 on Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
DieAntwoord
Posts: 250
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:17 pm

Re: 4.0, 163, 172

Postby DieAntwoord » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:55 am

Apply to every t14, you have a shot at all.
Dont ed anywhere.
imho

vsl89
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:49 am

Re: 4.0, 163, 172

Postby vsl89 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:58 am

DieAntwoord wrote:Apply to every t14, you have a shot at all.
Dont ed anywhere.
imho


+ 1

jdhonest
Posts: 138
Joined: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:31 pm

Re: 4.0, 163, 172

Postby jdhonest » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:04 pm

Are you totally screwed for admission or scholarship $ from T-14 schools because of a disciplinary warning?

No.

Are you totally screwed because lawyers are paid, in part, for their judgment in assessing how a culmination of facts will lead to certain outcomes?

Absolutely.

You have a perfect GPA and an LSAT that is above the 90%, yet you honestly believe that your chances of admission to a T14 is "screwed" because of a disciplinary warning? Really?!? Your judgment appears to really suck.

User avatar
plenipotentiary
Posts: 616
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:13 pm

Re: 4.0, 163, 172

Postby plenipotentiary » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:05 pm

Do not ED. Polish your PS, write a good addendum for the 163, and apply to all of YHSCCN.

anc5087
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:34 am

.

Postby anc5087 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:09 pm

...
Last edited by anc5087 on Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
DieAntwoord
Posts: 250
Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:17 pm

Re: 4.0, 163, 172

Postby DieAntwoord » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:10 pm

jdhonest wrote:Are you totally screwed for admission or scholarship $ from T-14 schools because of a disciplinary warning?

No.

Are you totally screwed because lawyers are paid, in part, for their judgment in assessing how a culmination of facts will lead to certain outcomes?

Absolutely.

You have a perfect GPA and an LSAT that is above the 90%, yet you honestly believe that your chances of admission to a T14 is "screwed" because of a disciplinary warning? Really?!? Your judgment appears to really suck.

relax

005618502
Posts: 2577
Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm

Re: 4.0, 163, 172

Postby 005618502 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:55 pm

your in at some schools in HYSCCN

HeavenWood
Posts: 2915
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:42 pm

Re: 4.0, 163, 172

Postby HeavenWood » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:36 pm

DieAntwoord wrote:
jdhonest wrote:Are you totally screwed for admission or scholarship $ from T-14 schools because of a disciplinary warning?

No.

Are you totally screwed because lawyers are paid, in part, for their judgment in assessing how a culmination of facts will lead to certain outcomes?

Absolutely.

You have a perfect GPA and an LSAT that is above the 90%, yet you honestly believe that your chances of admission to a T14 is "screwed" because of a disciplinary warning? Really?!? Your judgment appears to really suck.

relax

09042014
Posts: 18282
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Re: 4.0, 163, 172

Postby 09042014 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:38 pm

plenipotentiary wrote:Do not ED. Polish your PS, write a good addendum for the 163, and apply to all of YHSCCN.


Come up with a big excuse that sounds valid.




Return to “What are my chances?”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: grades??, renc56, sodomojo and 4 guests