3.09/158 URM MA-male apply now or retake?

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
Korlath

New

3.09/158 URM MA-male apply now or retake?

Postby Korlath » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:04 pm

Here are some schools I'm considering...

UC Davis
UC Hastings
University of San Diego
University of the Pacific
Lewis and Clark

First choice is Davis. I live in Southern Cali and I would like to work and live in Northern Cali. I'm not sure if I should apply early or retake and apply late....

I would appreciate some advice. Please, be as honest as you want no matter how blunt.

3|ink

Platinum

Re: 3.09/158 URM MA-male apply now or retake?

Postby 3|ink » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:13 pm

How many times have you taken the LSAT and do you reasonably think you could improve with a retake?

Korlath

New

Postby Korlath » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:28 pm

3|ink wrote:How many times have you taken the LSAT and do you reasonably think you could improve with a retake?

Officially I've taken it three times. The first time I took it I was sick and canceled at the test center. After a few months of studying on my own I took it again and scored a 147. After testmasters I took it in October and got a 158. I did pretty good on the LSAT overall. I got murdered in LGs. Didn't really like the testmasters approach. I feel if I can master the games ill be scoring in the high or mid 160s. After testmasters I fee like i have a better understanding of the test to study on my own. ive been studying games for 2 weeks now.

3|ink

Platinum

Postby 3|ink » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:23 pm

Korlath wrote:
3|ink wrote:How many times have you taken the LSAT and do you reasonably think you could improve with a retake?

Officially I've taken it three times. The first time I took it I was sick and canceled at the test center. After a few months of studying on my own I took it again and scored a 147. After testmasters I took it in October and got a 158. I did pretty good on the LSAT overall. I got murdered in LGs. Didn't really like the testmasters approach. I feel if I can master the games ill be scoring in the high or mid 160s. After testmasters I fee like i have a better understanding of the test to study on my own. ive been studying games for 2 weeks now.

Retake.

Return to “What are my chances??