3.09/158 URM MA-male apply now or retake?

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
Korlath

3.09/158 URM MA-male apply now or retake?

Postby Korlath » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:04 pm

Here are some schools I'm considering...

UC Davis
UC Hastings
University of San Diego
University of the Pacific
Lewis and Clark

First choice is Davis. I live in Southern Cali and I would like to work and live in Northern Cali. I'm not sure if I should apply early or retake and apply late....

I would appreciate some advice. Please, be as honest as you want no matter how blunt.

3|ink

Re: 3.09/158 URM MA-male apply now or retake?

Postby 3|ink » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:13 pm

How many times have you taken the LSAT and do you reasonably think you could improve with a retake?

Korlath

Postby Korlath » Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:28 pm

3|ink wrote:How many times have you taken the LSAT and do you reasonably think you could improve with a retake?

Officially I've taken it three times. The first time I took it I was sick and canceled at the test center. After a few months of studying on my own I took it again and scored a 147. After testmasters I took it in October and got a 158. I did pretty good on the LSAT overall. I got murdered in LGs. Didn't really like the testmasters approach. I feel if I can master the games ill be scoring in the high or mid 160s. After testmasters I fee like i have a better understanding of the test to study on my own. ive been studying games for 2 weeks now.

3|ink

Postby 3|ink » Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:23 pm

Korlath wrote:
3|ink wrote:How many times have you taken the LSAT and do you reasonably think you could improve with a retake?

Officially I've taken it three times. The first time I took it I was sick and canceled at the test center. After a few months of studying on my own I took it again and scored a 147. After testmasters I took it in October and got a 158. I did pretty good on the LSAT overall. I got murdered in LGs. Didn't really like the testmasters approach. I feel if I can master the games ill be scoring in the high or mid 160s. After testmasters I fee like i have a better understanding of the test to study on my own. ive been studying games for 2 weeks now.

Retake.

Return to “What are my chances?”