Hold Out for $$$$ at IU?

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
hokie

Hold Out for $$$$ at IU?

Postby hokie » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:00 am

My stats are 3.3/165 with average softs, and I am planning a retake in December. Let's say hypothetically in get 170+ in December. I have been scanning LSN for GPA/LSAT combos to decide whether I should apply now at Indiana or hold out until after my retake. On LSN, it seems that the majority of people around my number chose to leave the $$$ part blank and those with same GPA but 168-171 lsat seem to be getting around the same money as people with my current stats (some even lower :shock: ). Could this possibly be an effect of applying earlier vs later? I know there is never a "sure thing", but granting I get a 170+ in December, would it be better to just apply now (and use a higher LSAT score in December for leverage) or get the benefit of applying early and keep my fingers crossed (anything ranging from a ding to some $$$). Also, does anybody know if schools wait for an impending LSAT score to be released before reviewing (which would render all this banter useless)? Thanks in advance!

hokie

Re: Hold Out for $$$$ at IU?

Postby hokie » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:16 pm

bump

Return to “What are my chances?”