Hold Out for $$$$ at IU?

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
User avatar
hokie

Bronze
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:32 am

Hold Out for $$$$ at IU?

Postby hokie » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:00 am

My stats are 3.3/165 with average softs, and I am planning a retake in December. Let's say hypothetically in get 170+ in December. I have been scanning LSN for GPA/LSAT combos to decide whether I should apply now at Indiana or hold out until after my retake. On LSN, it seems that the majority of people around my number chose to leave the $$$ part blank and those with same GPA but 168-171 lsat seem to be getting around the same money as people with my current stats (some even lower :shock: ). Could this possibly be an effect of applying earlier vs later? I know there is never a "sure thing", but granting I get a 170+ in December, would it be better to just apply now (and use a higher LSAT score in December for leverage) or get the benefit of applying early and keep my fingers crossed (anything ranging from a ding to some $$$). Also, does anybody know if schools wait for an impending LSAT score to be released before reviewing (which would render all this banter useless)? Thanks in advance!

User avatar
hokie

Bronze
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:32 am

Re: Hold Out for $$$$ at IU?

Postby hokie » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:16 pm

bump



Return to “What are my chances??

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests