3.48/163

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
vdbl1901

3.48/163

Postby vdbl1901 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:25 am

3.48 gpa
163 lsat
Non-urm

Softs:
(The good)
I have had one professional internship in a related field (non-profit law) and one unrelated internship (health department).
Vice President of Judicial Affairs for the Inter-fraternity council at my university as well as held judicial positions within my fraternity.
I did volunteer work for roughly three to four charities and helped orchestrate a volunteer project for Ansair Exchange.
(The Bad) I am currently unemployed until tax season so nothing to really show for my time following spring graduation other than the experience of driving across the country.
(The ugly) I had very limitied work outside of the aforementioned internships during undergrad.

Legal Interest: International trade and taxation and possibly non profit sector.
Schools: By Regional Preference
Hastings
San Diego
Pepperdine
ND
IU-B (Indiana resident)
UIUC
Wisconsin
W&M
American
Miami

vdbl1901

Re: 3.48/163

Postby vdbl1901 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:30 pm

bump

Nicholasnickynic

Re: 3.48/163

Postby Nicholasnickynic » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:43 pm

Step 1: Get rid of the irrelevant
3.48 gpa
163 lsat
Non-urm
Softs:
(The good)
I have had one professional internship in a related field (non-profit law) and one unrelated internship (health department).
Vice President of Judicial Affairs for the Inter-fraternity council at my university as well as held judicial positions within my fraternity.
I did volunteer work for roughly three to four charities and helped orchestrate a volunteer project for Ansair Exchange.
(The Bad) I am currently unemployed until tax season so nothing to really show for my time following spring graduation other than the experience of driving across the country.
(The ugly) I had very limitied work outside of the aforementioned internships during undergrad.

Legal Interest: International trade and taxation and possibly non profit sector.

Step Two: Plug numbers into LSN.

Step Three: realize that there is basically no such thing as international trade and taxation law.

Return to “What are my chances?”