3.981 + 163 University of Chicago?

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
noahg813

3.981 + 163 University of Chicago?

Postby noahg813 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:14 pm

Judging from the other threads, I know everyone's first response is to retake the LSAT. But I'd like to avoid that as this is a busy quarter for me and I don't foresee having much time to study for the LSAT on top of my classes. On top of my GPA, I am active in several groups, including Student Government, with leadership in most of them. I feel good about my LoRs and my resume is in my favor (I think). Should I spend my $75 on applying to U of Chicago or not? Are there any other schools that you would suggest?

homestyle28

Re: 3.981 + 163 University of Chicago?

Postby homestyle28 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:23 pm

noahg813 wrote:Judging from the other threads, I know everyone's first response is to retake the LSAT. But I'd like to avoid that as this is a busy quarter for me and I don't foresee having much time to study for the LSAT on top of my classes. On top of my GPA, I am active in several groups, including Student Government, with leadership in most of them. I feel good about my LoRs and my resume is in my favor (I think). Should I spend my $75 on applying to U of Chicago or not? Are there any other schools that you would suggest?

If you won't retake, don't waste your $$.

Grizz

Re: 3.981 + 163 University of Chicago?

Postby Grizz » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:26 pm

Chicago is out. Best shots at prestigious schools are Berk (very very slim shot) and UVA ED (definitely possible). If these don't appeal to you, retake. Your 163 will hold you back. Your softs won't matter.

Return to “What are my chances?”