152, 3.44, University of Miami?

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
elegally
Posts: 36
Joined: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:43 am

152, 3.44, University of Miami?

Postby elegally » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:17 pm

Do you think there is any chance I could get into the University of Miami with a 152 and 3.44?

User avatar
jwrash
Posts: 261
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:08 pm

Re: 152, 3.44, University of Miami?

Postby jwrash » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:21 pm

not unless you're a URM

wdk3618
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:42 pm

Re: 152, 3.44, University of Miami?

Postby wdk3618 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:21 pm

ehh prolly not. Retake in December and just improve a few points and your chances will go up tremendously. good luck

User avatar
Grizz
Posts: 10583
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Re: 152, 3.44, University of Miami?

Postby Grizz » Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:51 pm

No. And if you retake and get in, don't go unless you get something resembling a full scholarship.

uwgbluedevil
Posts: 178
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:02 pm

Re: 152, 3.44, University of Miami?

Postby uwgbluedevil » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:58 pm

what are my chances of Miami at getting in and/or getting money. 3.1, 163.

User avatar
Grizz
Posts: 10583
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Re: 152, 3.44, University of Miami?

Postby Grizz » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:19 pm

uwgbluedevil wrote:what are my chances of Miami at getting in and/or getting money. 3.1, 163.


In with almost assuredly not enough money to make it worth it.

User avatar
thexfactor
Posts: 1277
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:40 am

Re: 152, 3.44, University of Miami?

Postby thexfactor » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:35 pm

elegally wrote:Do you think there is any chance I could get into the University of Miami with a 152 and 3.44?


no shot. Retake. Knewton LSAT prep has a 5 point improvement or your money back guarantee. if you are struggling with games get the LG bible. Games is the easiest section to improve.

Please do your research. THe job prospects from Umiami are not great. Likely need to be in the top 10% to get a job through OCI.

Junkys200
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:06 pm

Re: 152, 3.44, University of Miami?

Postby Junkys200 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:51 pm

160, 2.6 what are my chances at miami?

User avatar
Grizz
Posts: 10583
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Re: 152, 3.44, University of Miami?

Postby Grizz » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:58 pm

Junkys200 wrote:160, 2.6 what are my chances at miami?


Don't go to Miami. Retake immediately.

User avatar
Barbie
Posts: 3746
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:51 pm

Re: 152, 3.44, University of Miami?

Postby Barbie » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:13 pm

Rad, I hope you copy and paste your "Retake" and "Not worth it" statements, because I am 100% sure you troll around look for threads to repeat over and over again these exact phrases!

I agree, esp ITT, but I'm jus sayinnnn :D

User avatar
2Serious4Numbers
Posts: 340
Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:14 pm

Re: 152, 3.44, University of Miami?

Postby 2Serious4Numbers » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:24 pm

Barbie wrote:Rad, I hope you copy and paste your "Retake" and "Not worth it" statements, because I am 100% sure you troll around look for threads to repeat over and over again these exact phrases!

I agree, esp ITT, but I'm jus sayinnnn :D


for a lot of the threads on here that is the truthful and best option for the OP

User avatar
Barbie
Posts: 3746
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:51 pm

Re: 152, 3.44, University of Miami?

Postby Barbie » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:26 pm

2Serious4Numbers wrote:
Barbie wrote:Rad, I hope you copy and paste your "Retake" and "Not worth it" statements, because I am 100% sure you troll around look for threads to repeat over and over again these exact phrases!

I agree, esp ITT, but I'm jus sayinnnn :D


for a lot of the threads on here that is the truthful and best option for the OP


I made no argument against that. :roll:

User avatar
Grizz
Posts: 10583
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Re: 152, 3.44, University of Miami?

Postby Grizz » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:44 am

Barbie wrote:Rad, I hope you copy and paste your "Retake" and "Not worth it" statements, because I am 100% sure you troll around look for threads to repeat over and over again these exact phrases!

I agree, esp ITT, but I'm jus sayinnnn :D


You forgot ED to UVA and ED to Northwestern!

<3 you Barbie

mst
Posts: 925
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:01 am

Re: 152, 3.44, University of Miami?

Postby mst » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:16 am

To op, you are not getting in unless you're a Under-represented minority. To the other folks in this thread asking: guy with 163 will get in with probably 5-10k a year, maybe more but not more than 20 in the absolute best case scenario. guy/gal with 2.6 will not. End of thread.

McMoose
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:46 pm

Re: 152, 3.44, University of Miami?

Postby McMoose » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:59 am

mst wrote:To op, you are not getting in unless you're a Under-represented minority. To the other folks in this thread asking: guy with 163 will get in with probably 5-10k a year, maybe more but not more than 20 in the absolute best case scenario. guy/gal with 2.6 will not. End of thread.


What kind of money am I looking at with a 3.3 and a 167?

mst
Posts: 925
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:01 am

Re: 152, 3.44, University of Miami?

Postby mst » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:08 am

If you get money I'd say maybe 20,000 a year. Make sure to apply early. Either way you could get nothing, but my bet is that you get 15-20k a year if the rest of your application is great.

User avatar
Grizz
Posts: 10583
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:31 pm

Re: 152, 3.44, University of Miami?

Postby Grizz » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:20 am

McMoose wrote:
mst wrote:To op, you are not getting in unless you're a Under-represented minority. To the other folks in this thread asking: guy with 163 will get in with probably 5-10k a year, maybe more but not more than 20 in the absolute best case scenario. guy/gal with 2.6 will not. End of thread.


What kind of money am I looking at with a 3.3 and a 167?


Want FL? Already have a FL connection? Enjoy Emory with money.




Return to “What are my chances?”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests