AA Male 3.1 156 Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
Punisha20

Bronze

AA Male 3.1 156

Post by Punisha20 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:12 am

Just want to know where I would be good at in tier 2, possibly even Tier 1 as well.

3.1 GPA international Business Major (3.6 the last 2 years) 156 LSAT

Softs: Foreign language honor society, 5 time NCAA All American athlete, Mr. University, internship with county prosecutors, Conducted Research for our college of business.

Also, I am doing a retake in December. I was practicing at 160, but when I got to the October test I lost my composure a little bit. So, just as a hypotheical how would my chances look in T-1 if I were to get a 160ish type of score.

Thanks!

Spack

Bronze

Re: AA Male 3.1 156

Post by Spack » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:48 am

We have similar numbers (I have a 157 LSAT, 3.1 GPA). I am basing the schools I am applying to off of LSP and LSN predictions where I am at least a consider. Here's my list:
Michigan State University *
Albany University *
Washington and Lee **
American University **
Loyola University Chicago
DePaul University
Seattle University
Chicago-Kent
Hofstra (EA)
Case Western
Lewis and Clark **
U of Wisconsin **
UC Davis **
Syracuse University

* = Tier 2 that I am pretty positive I will get accepted to
** = Reaches but I am at least a weak consider

Being that you are AA Male it might be even easier for you. Admittedly, I have much less balls than most people and so am not shooting for any school that I haven't seen someone with my numbers or lower get accepted to but I also have some pretty strong softs (first generation/educationally disadvantaged background, socio-economic disadvantaged background, leadership)

Punisha20

Bronze

Re: AA Male 3.1 156

Post by Punisha20 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:22 pm

Spack wrote:We have similar numbers (I have a 157 LSAT, 3.1 GPA). I am basing the schools I am applying to off of LSP and LSN predictions where I am at least a consider. Here's my list:
Michigan State University *
Albany University *
Washington and Lee **
American University **
Loyola University Chicago
DePaul University
Seattle University
Chicago-Kent
Hofstra (EA)
Case Western
Lewis and Clark **
U of Wisconsin **
UC Davis **
Syracuse University
We have some similar schools. I am probably going to apply to the Chicgo schools along with Seattle, American, Case, and probably MSU. I hope to improve my LSAT drastically to get into an OSU and some other schools that would be in the top-30.

Return to “What are my chances?”