158/3.6 Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
dwn.ski

New

158/3.6

Post by dwn.ski » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:35 pm

I was wayyy overstressed during the oct test and plan to retake in december. my practice tests were in the low-mid 160s so hopefully ill do better the second time around
about me: 3.63, 158 lsat, east coast resident, asian/white female, participated in an opportunity program at nyu, assload of volunteer work (whatever all that counts for..)

schools:

american
bc
bu
brooklyn
cuny
cornell
fordham
george wash
penn
st. john's
texas
villanova
william and mary

i know that a few of these are a bit out of my league, but im gonna apply anyway. what score should i aim for the on the dec test to beef up my chances?
also: should i send out apps now, or wait for the dec score? thanks

Grizz

Diamond

Re: 158/3.6

Post by Grizz » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:44 pm

Send out apps now. You have to bank on the retake. You won't get in anywhere worth it with those numbers.

kalvano

Diamond

Re: 158/3.6

Post by kalvano » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:03 pm

dwn.ski wrote:I was wayyy overstressed during the oct test and plan to retake in december. my practice tests were in the low-mid 160s so hopefully ill do better the second time around
about me: 3.63, 158 lsat, east coast resident, asian/white female, participated in an opportunity program at nyu, assload of volunteer work (whatever all that counts for..)

schools:

american
bc
bu
brooklyn
cuny
cornell
fordham
george wash
penn
st. john's
texas
villanova
william and mary

i know that a few of these are a bit out of my league, but im gonna apply anyway. what score should i aim for the on the dec test to beef up my chances?
also: should i send out apps now, or wait for the dec score? thanks

Return to “What are my chances?”