deleted

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
lalalawya

deleted

Postby lalalawya » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:09 pm

Last edited by lalalawya on Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lalalawya

Re: 159/3.4 with ED. Chances? Thanks!

Postby lalalawya » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:55 pm

bumpity (sorry...)

Grizz

Postby Grizz » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:59 pm

ED to Loyola was not a good idea unless you have a ton of excess cash burning a hole in your pocket.

lalalawya

Postby lalalawya » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:05 pm

Hah, does that mean I have a good chance of getting in? I know Loyola's rankings are not high, but I have current connections in the field of law I would like to go into due to a past internship...so I am not too worried about summer internships if I were to attend Loyola (knock on wood). I am hoping that my connections will hold up throughout the next three years and they will help me land either a job with them, or another company they have pull with. (I don't want to say the company's name because I would like to retain my anonymity...but the company I interned for/have connections with is considered the paramount authority in their field of law).

Grizz

Postby Grizz » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:13 pm

lalalawya wrote:Hah, does that mean I have a good chance of getting in? I know Loyola's rankings are not high, but I have current connections in the field of law I would like to go into due to a past internship...so I am not too worried about summer internships if I were to attend Loyola (knock on wood). I am hoping that my connections will hold up throughout the next three years and they will help me land either a job with them, or another company they have pull with. (I don't want to say the company's name because I would like to retain my anonymity...but the company I interned for/have connections with is considered the paramount authority in their field of law).

Unless you are 100% sure, and I mean like they are fully committed to hiring you, I would not ED to Loyola. I have no clue whether you get in or not, but it's probably better if you don't.

Return to “What are my chances?”