Predict Me

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
emkay625

Predict Me

Postby emkay625 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:18 pm

LSDAS GPA: 3.26
LSAT Score(s): 172
URM Status: No - White Female
UG Institution: UT Austin
Work Experience: 2 years in marketing for a major media corporation, 2 years Teach For America corps member
Softs: Since College: Volunteer for the Humane Society, Meals on Wheels and for a program that provides free math tutoring to underpriveleged high school students. Various professional associations. Volunteer speech and debate coach. In College: Speech and Debate national finalist, national semi-finalist and six time state champion. Various other clubs and internships but nothing to write home about.
Regional Preference: Texas
Targets/Reaches: You tell me - I'm looking for suggestions.
Anything Else (optional): Nothing of note.

s0ph1e2007

Re: Predict Me

Postby s0ph1e2007 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:21 pm

emkay625 wrote:LSDAS GPA: 3.26
LSAT Score(s): 172
URM Status: No - White Female
UG Institution: UT Austin
Work Experience: 2 years in marketing for a major media corporation, 2 years Teach For America corps member
Softs: Since College: Volunteer for the Humane Society, Meals on Wheels and for a program that provides free math tutoring to underpriveleged high school students. Various professional associations. Volunteer speech and debate coach. In College: Speech and Debate national finalist, national semi-finalist and six time state champion. Various other clubs and internships but nothing to write home about.
Regional Preference: Texas
Targets/Reaches: You tell me - I'm looking for suggestions.
Anything Else (optional): Nothing of note.

Definitely looking at a T-14 acceptance. I think you blanket the bottom six + Northwestern and ED to Mich/UVA... or maybe NW

Return to “What are my chances?”