Have 3.03 and 163 LSAT as of last night....2 years work experience as a journalist and a pretty strong PS.
Here is my dilemma- I studied for a month in May and took the LSAT in June and got a 159. In September, I signed up for the OCT LSAT very late and basically studied for a week and a half and got a 163. I feel like I can do better in December, but I have all my apps ready to go now, along with LOR's, etc.
Thinking of Pepperdine, Loyola, and USD...Do I have a shot at any of those now, or should I retake in Dec? And if I do retake and get like, a 166 or something, will it have hurt my shot to have waited for Dec?
Thanks for the help!
Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:31 pm
- Posts: 10583
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:31 pm
Retake LSAT. Apply now though so schools get the updated LSAT which completes your app in January.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: The_Pluviophile and 2 guests