Honest assessment of chances... Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
nyclawguy

New

Honest assessment of chances...

Post by nyclawguy » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:47 am

Hey guys. Looking for honest opinions as to my chances at Harvard, Columbia, UChicago, and UPenn. I will be submitting my apps on Monday (they are fully complete). Have included a list of hard/soft factors below.

172 LSAT, 3.898 GPA from NYU, summa cum laude, highest honors in major, wrote an honors thesis, a bunch of solid undergrad awards/honor societies, double-major (history and religious studies) and minor (law & society), graduated undergrad in three years, currently getting my masters in one year (world history at NYU), three excellent letters of rec, great personal statement, significant work experience (worked over 25 hours per week my entire time as an undergrad at top law firms (Wachtell, the FDIC legal division, boutique firm, NYU School of Law resarch position), and currently working full time while getting my masters at dla piper, solid undergrad extra curricular activities (including significant community service), have been published three times in academic journals.

Thanks for the input.

Patriot1208

Platinum

Re: Honest assessment of chances...

Post by Patriot1208 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:29 am

Looking at LSN I would so you have good chances at all of them except Harvard. But Harvard is still an ok chance, but not likely.

Return to “What are my chances?”