3.96/159

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
KatieKat

3.96/159

Postby KatieKat » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:41 am

My LSAC GPA is 3.96, my Oct LSAT is 159, where can I get in?

I'm strongly considering retaking the LSAT since my PT average was about 10 points higher than my score, but I'm worried that I won't have enough time to study for the LSAT without getting several B's in my classes this semester. Also, the Dec LSAT is 2 days after my finals week and it is the weekend that I had been planning on going out for my 21st birthday (going out any other weekend is just impossible due to finals and other factors). I know that shouldn't matter but taking the Dec LSAT will mean not celebrating my 21st birthday, so it's hard not to consider that just a little. But, to focus on more important things, would it be better for me to score higher on the LSAT or to keep my GPA as high as it is?

Also, if I were to keep my LSAT score (or, God forbid, retake and not score significantly higher), what schools should I apply to? I made my list of schools based on the reasonable expectation of a score around 165-170, so I'm basically starting all over here. The only school I still have a shot at is my safety, University of Florida, which I'll probably still get into, according to LSN. Other than that, I really have no idea where to start, but I do want to stay on the east coast if I can and I'm not really open to EDing due to financial reasons.

KatieKat

Re: 3.96/159

Postby KatieKat » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:54 am

anyone???? :(

Return to “What are my chances?”