3.74/161: UNC? Wake Forest?

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
catinthewall

Re: 3.74/161: UNC? Wake Forest?

Postby catinthewall » Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:50 pm

Aggiegrad2011 wrote:Wow, and I thought my military accomplishments were awesome.

You blow me away. /bow.

Good luck on your cycle! Why didn't you even try to apply to BC and BU?

I applied to BU. :) Two cool things have happened in the last week:

- I got a letter in the mail from Columbia Law School Military Association urging me to apply. I think it's worth the gamble if they love vets. Besides, I re-took the LSAT, so maybe I did better this time...

- A hand-written note from the Dean of Admissions at Iowa appeared on the bottom of my acceptance letter. Referring to my personal statement, he wrote, "PS: The discipline and strength of character you showed in your Naval Aviation training will fit well with our program." SO COOL. A very nice personal touch, and now I am certain that my personal statement was powerful and memorable -- exactly what I was going for!

YAY - so fun!! Thank you all so much for your comments!!
~cat in the wall

catinthewall

Postby catinthewall » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:45 pm

UPDATE: Got my second LSAT score... 164, 90th percentile. I'll take it. Hope it's not too late :)

Aggiegrad2011

Postby Aggiegrad2011 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:57 pm

catinthewall wrote:UPDATE: Got my second LSAT score... 164, 90th percentile. I'll take it. Hope it's not too late :)

Those 3 points are going to be very important! Great job :D

Return to “What are my chances?”