166/3.84 Will my soft give me a boost on ED chances? Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
goodcharles

New

166/3.84 Will my soft give me a boost on ED chances?

Post by goodcharles » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:04 am

Just got 166 from the October test. Don't wanna retake the test again. Went to a T-15 undergrad. LORs, personal statements, extra curricular are solid. One thing that stands out from my resume is that I started a student organization that runs nationwide. Could be impressive, but maybe not at all. I'm not sure what kinda impact this soft will have on my chances...
Only looking at looking at the numbers, I think I'll end up somewhere in T15~25 range, but I'm not sure where to ED. Boalt would be my dream school, but with these numbers, I realize it's hardly possible. I got no state residency to any of the top schools, no URM. No particular preference for any region. Does anyone think my soft makes any difference? If not, where should I ED?

ilovemulch

Bronze

Re: 166/3.84 Will my soft give me a boost on ED chances?

Post by ilovemulch » Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:40 pm

I think your soft could give you a boost, depending on what exactly you did. You never know what will catch someone's eye. You also have a great GPA. Have you checked out LSP? Should give you some encouragement...you got ~40-50% shot from Boalt on down in the T14

http://www.lawschoolpredictor.com/wp-co ... ograms.htm

Return to “What are my chances?”