3.3/165 - Wait for December LSAT?

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
User avatar
hokie
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:32 am

3.3/165 - Wait for December LSAT?

Postby hokie » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:30 pm

,
Last edited by hokie on Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
hokie
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:32 am

Re: 3.3/165 - Wait for December LSAT?

Postby hokie » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:02 pm

bump

User avatar
kalvano
Posts: 11725
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:24 am

Re: 3.3/165 - Wait for December LSAT?

Postby kalvano » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:38 pm

Wait. You'll get dinged at most of them as-is.

User avatar
hokie
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:32 am

Re: 3.3/165 - Wait for December LSAT?

Postby hokie » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:38 pm

kalvano wrote:Wait. You'll get dinged at most of them as-is.


Thanks; this is what I suspected. The more I think about it, I become more convinced that I should wait. I figure a bump in LSAT outweighs the two months I would be turning in my app early.

User avatar
kalvano
Posts: 11725
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:24 am

Re: 3.3/165 - Wait for December LSAT?

Postby kalvano » Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:05 pm

hokie wrote:
kalvano wrote:Wait. You'll get dinged at most of them as-is.


Thanks; this is what I suspected. The more I think about it, I become more convinced that I should wait. I figure a bump in LSAT outweighs the two months I would be turning in my app early.



5 more points would be enormous.

User avatar
hokie
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:32 am

Re: 3.3/165 - Wait for December LSAT?

Postby hokie » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:54 pm

I,
Last edited by hokie on Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
NorCalBruin
Posts: 591
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:58 pm

Re: 3.3/165 - Wait for December LSAT?

Postby NorCalBruin » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:05 pm

You have NO choice but to wait, pretty much.

I called a couple schools yesterday to tell them to NOT wait for my December score and just go with my September one. They said at this point, by the time you send in your app, LSAC mails them the appropriate materials, and they process it and it goes complete---the December score will have just about arrived anyway. Especially because admissions offices will be taking a few days off for the holidays.

In other words, they pretty much told me to submit my app now so it would be ready for when the December score comes in. But you couldn't send them in now and get them reviewed without the December score anyway.

Sandro
Posts: 2526
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:12 am

Re: 3.3/165 - Wait for December LSAT?

Postby Sandro » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:22 pm

I'm in sort of the same spot. I figure by the time I go complete at some schools that might ding me with current stats my LSAT score will be mere days away. If it looks close I might send a letter asking to hold though.

User avatar
hokie
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:32 am

Re: 3.3/165 - Wait for December LSAT?

Postby hokie » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:38 pm

,
Last edited by hokie on Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
kkklick
Posts: 1021
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:33 pm

Re: 3.3/165 - Wait for December LSAT?

Postby kkklick » Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:03 am

hokie wrote:errrr man I was hoping that wasn't the case, especially if I turned in apps by the end of this week. O well, maybe it may turn to my benefit (higher LSAT) but it will need a miracle. Then anybody wish to speculate chances on the previously listed schools with an additional lower score (so 165 being the highest)? Ty :mrgreen:

Hey OP did you write December? Do you think you got your 170+?




Return to “What are my chances?”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 4 guests