Chances? Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
cardinals03

New

Chances?

Post by cardinals03 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:31 am

Ok, before anyone gets upset, I would like to acknowledge that the school I would like advice on is not the best by any means. It is however close to my home and with a wife and 2 sons, that is important. And in a small town, a degree from here can still make someone an extremely comfortable living. I would like to go to the University of Memphis law school. I looked at their recent data for their newly enrolled class (153/3.03 ---->157/3.56) for 25%--->75% respectively. I took the June LSAT with very little prep and scored a 156 (I know, not the best). I took October and feel better about it, but not sure how much. I was PT'ing in the 164-167 range, but I froze on one section and I feel that may drag me down. Anyways, I have a 3.96 LSAC GPA in Computer Science. Say I am stuck with my lowly 156---should I still get in?

Thanks for any responses. This site has really been helpful through this process.

kalvano

Diamond

Re: Chances?

Post by kalvano » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:17 am

I think you'll be fine. Your GPA is well above their 75th mark, and your LSAT is only one point below the 75th.

Return to “What are my chances?”