Splitter chance at Northwestern

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
manyu

Splitter chance at Northwestern

Postby manyu » Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:55 pm

At the risk of sounding redundant - this is my third post in a week - I'd like to hear any helpful thoughts or suggestions. Befored I asked about where to apply and EDing. Due in part to the thoughtful advice I received, I'm 99% sure I will ED at Northwestern, but I am still quite worried about my chances.

Numbers: 3.1/171 with 3 years of good WE at matriculation

With the above info, what do you think my chances are? And do you have any advice/insight on ways to stand out to Northwestern, specifically? Any educated guesses/suggestions are much appreciated.

Re: Splitter chance at Northwestern

Postby 09042014 » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:02 pm

manyu wrote:At the risk of sounding redundant - this is my third post in a week - I'd like to hear any helpful thoughts or suggestions. Befored I asked about where to apply and EDing. Due in part to the thoughtful advice I received, I'm 99% sure I will ED at Northwestern, but I am still quite worried about my chances.

Numbers: 3.1/171 with 3 years of good WE at matriculation

With the above info, what do you think my chances are? And do you have any advice/insight on ways to stand out to Northwestern, specifically? Any educated guesses/suggestions are much appreciated.

Pretty fucking good.

NU isn't very holistic so don't sweat the details. I bet I'll see you at ASW in April.

manyu

Postby manyu » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:07 pm

Wow, thanks DF. That definitely helps calm the nerves a bit. Anyone else have an opinion?

DMXdawg

Postby DMXdawg » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:15 pm

Enjoy Northwestern

Return to “What are my chances?”