Will these stats hypothetically work?

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
Lady25

New

Will these stats hypothetically work?

Postby Lady25 » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:56 am

I'm 21 years old and only completed my freshman year at Rutgers University but with a decent 3.7 gpa. I had to leave school due to an illness which I am still recovering from and I'm considering taking the rest of my undergrad courses online at Northeastern University-College of Professional Studies. I'm being told that the degree will be just as good as a traditional degree. I know I'm going to miss out on extracurricular involvement and the like since I'll be doing things online, but if I pull off a nice GPA with a business or english major, say, 3.8 or 3.9, and I land a decent LSAT score, like a 168-170, do you think I would be able to get into a Tier 1 law school?
Thanks I'll really appreciate any input.
I also have the option of waiting my illness out, I expect to recover fully by 2012, and going back to RU and graduating the traditional way. That way I can get involved (I was hoping to write for the campus paper, I was involved in Toastmasters and the Feminine Law Society). Does it really matter, though? Do you think I'll be able to land an internship doing this online degree?
I could seriously use some feedback.

Return to “What are my chances??