Harvard chances?

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
thedude221

Harvard chances?

Postby thedude221 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:14 am

169 LSAT, 3.94-3.98 GPA, crappy undergrad, no softs because I took care of my mom for most of my undergrad. I'm thinking of doing ED to Chicago but I was just curious what my chances might be at Harvard. I know its a stretch but I also know all the applicants there are of my scores or better so some randomness has to come in play.

Knock

Re: Harvard chances?

Postby Knock » Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:20 am

thedude221 wrote:169 LSAT, 3.94-3.98 GPA, crappy undergrad, no softs because I took care of my mom for most of my undergrad. I'm thinking of doing ED to Chicago but I was just curious what my chances might be at Harvard. I know its a stretch but I also know all the applicants there are of my scores or better so some randomness has to come in play.

<5% unless your URM. Sorry man you're below their 25th LSAT.

You should focus on retaking the LSAT if you want Harvard (if you can raise that to a 173 you have something like a 60/70%+ change at acceptance).

You have a decent shot if you ED Chicago. I would personally ED NYU though with your numbers, better chance at getting in. And do you have feelings about Boalt/Berkeley? They love the high GPA's.

im_blue

Postby im_blue » Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:52 am

thedude221 wrote:169 LSAT, 3.94-3.98 GPA, crappy undergrad, no softs because I took care of my mom for most of my undergrad. I'm thinking of doing ED to Chicago but I was just curious what my chances might be at Harvard. I know its a stretch but I also know all the applicants there are of my scores or better so some randomness has to come in play.

zero

acadec

Postby acadec » Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:46 am

Knockglock wrote:

<5% unless your URM. Sorry man you're below their 25th LSAT.

You should focus on retaking the LSAT if you want Harvard (if you can raise that to a 173 you have something like a 60/70%+ change at acceptance).

You have a decent shot if you ED Chicago. I would personally ED NYU though with your numbers, better chance at getting in. And do you have feelings about Boalt/Berkeley? They love the high GPA's.

And unnecessary apostrophe's. But seriously, titcr. Retake for H; ED at NYU otherwise.

Return to “What are my chances?”