Realistic? Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
whymeohgodno

Gold

Realistic?

Post by whymeohgodno » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:25 pm

I have around a 3.78-3.79 gpa with my senior semester coming up.

I have weak softs.

I'm Asian (probably hurts me?).

I scored a 160 on my diagnostic cold.

It's been a month and maybe a week or two and I've gotten a 167 and a 165 on my two practice tests after my diagnostic.

I've improved a lot on my logic games, I've improved a bit on my LR, and I've improved none at reading comprehension.

I've been studying maybe 1-2 hours a day. Just doing questions and reading explanations.

I don't have much if any trouble on LR on timing. But I do have problem on strengthen/weaken problems which tend to be where I get the most questions wrong.

I don't know how I can improve. Should I just keep practicing more?

On LG, I'm stressed for time a bit. Depending on the games I can finish 1-2 minutes early, or 2-4 minutes late.

I have the most trouble with hybrid selection games where the diagrams aren't as clear and I spend a lot of time thinking in my head through the possibilities instead of diagramming it.

My goal is an acceptance to a t14 school.

I'm realistic and thinking that the only ones I have a real shot at is cornell.

What would I need to improve to make me get in here safely?

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

kazu

Gold

Re: Realistic?

Post by kazu » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:56 pm

Please don't post 3 identical threads, even if they're in different forums. It's really annoying.

Sell Manilla

Bronze

Re: Realistic?

Post by Sell Manilla » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:02 pm

kazu wrote:Please don't post 3 identical threads, even if they're in different forums. It's really annoying.
MMM...

But, your answers are here http://schools.lawschoolnumbers.com/

Return to “What are my chances?”