I got me a crappy 160....

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
honestabe84

Re: I got me a crappy 160....

Postby honestabe84 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:37 pm

Dr. Strangelove wrote:Out of the T50, I think you can get into Wisconsin & American.
However, I'd retake.

I don't know about American, but I think OP would have a hard time at getting into Wisconsin.

dukelawguy144

Postby dukelawguy144 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:04 pm

honestabe84 wrote:
Dr. Strangelove wrote:Out of the T50, I think you can get into Wisconsin & American.
However, I'd retake.

I don't know about American, but I think OP would have a hard time at getting into Wisconsin.

American is a real crappy law school

thexfactor

Postby thexfactor » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:15 am

Dude trust me... law is boring too.....

mihk1151 wrote:
lawschoolhelp wrote:
being an analyst, you only deal with a faceless "client", "entity", or however you want to word it, its all on paper. Its a little inhumane to me, I guess, but we are getting off topic here rad law! Thanks for the reply anyway!

I completely understand what you are saying!!! I feel that the faceless work that we do sometimes gets a little too boring and I sometimes doubt that this is the right field. However, I am in the middle of my CPA so its kinda pointless now. Also, I was raised in China and moved to the country when I was 12.

If you want to find out how my boyfriend prepared for the LSAT for the third time and how he dealt with his anxiety issues and/or application process, then let me know.

祝你好运

Return to “What are my chances?”