What are my chances?

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
rosspat

What are my chances?

Postby rosspat » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:37 pm

Gpa 3.53
Lsat 139
Double major in Marketing & Management

With this low of an LSAT score could I get into a tier 4 school

jackalope11

Re: What are my chances?

Postby jackalope11 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:41 pm

Yes... Check LSP. Although there are no schools that are an "Admit" there are a few strong considers in there.

All in all, I think you're more likely going to get more people to tell you around here that you should re-take... And I would have to encourage that as well, if you are able...

Also, I don't know about many part-time programs, but that might be an option as well.

HTH!

jarofsoup

Postby jarofsoup » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:42 pm

You got to retake. No school will touch you. You got to get the #s then the acceptance. I got a 145 on my first lsat and go rejected every where I applied.

jackalope11

Postby jackalope11 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 pm

jarofsoup wrote:You got to retake. No school will touch you. You got to get the #s then the acceptance. I got a 145 on my first lsat and go rejected every where I applied.

While I would certainly agree that the retake is the best bet, OP didn't mention it as an option. Also, according to LSP, there are a couple of schools at which his/her odds are over 50%... So, depending on OP's willingness to eat a huge amount of debt at a T4 as well as possibly move to a different region, I believe that it would be at least possible to garner an acceptance.

Return to “What are my chances?”