163/3.6ish....

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
Badger

163/3.6ish....

Postby Badger » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:04 pm

The title says it all. I've looked over LSN and the different calculators. I was looking at hourumd.com and other ones and I think I stand a chance at many of the schools im applying to (Minn,UW,Iowa,Illinois,Indiana-B,WUSTL...might throw a prayer to Michigan). My question to all you fellow TLS'ers is it possible that I could get any money from these schools? It should be noted that this is my second cycle (had a LSAT in 156ish range before) and I've been waitlisted at Iowa and WUSTL. Either way I would love to go to any of these schools, I'm just trying to get the best possible grasp of where I sit. It seems pretty obvious that scholarships are LSAT and GPA dependent, but I've seen some people argue that softs play a big role. Is this true? I'm sitting with decent softs, but nothing amazing (I'm still working on that cure for cancer). Any advice on admission chances or schollys would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Badger

Badger

Re: 163/3.6ish....

Postby Badger » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:46 pm

Beuller...Beuller...Beuller... :cry:

tttlllsss

Postby tttlllsss » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:54 pm

By UW did you mean Wisc or Washington? If it's Wisc, it's likely they'll throw some money your way. Seems unlikely w/ the others though unless you pull your LSAT up.

Badger

Postby Badger » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:59 pm

Thanks for the reply. I did mean Madison. I'm a wisconsin resident and UW grad.

Badger

Postby Badger » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:05 pm

also predictions on admissions would be appreciated...even guesses would make me happy. :D

tttlllsss

Postby tttlllsss » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:10 pm

Badger wrote:also predictions on admissions would be appreciated...even guesses would make me happy. :D

This may be a bit premature, but from what you've said, I predict that you will get a JD from UW. Where do you want to work?

Badger

Postby Badger » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:19 pm

That's probably a safe bet and one that I'm not unhappy with. I would be willing to work just about anywhere in the midwest. I've toured WUSTL, Iowa (Waitlisted at both of those) and UW....I loved them all. However, I could see myself in any of those schools/states and being happy. I'm now trying to figure out where I'll get in and the whole money aspect of this deal..I appreciate your thoughts so far though. After going through a dreadful cycle before its just nice to hopefully postive things about my upcoming cycle, but I'm not trying to be unrealistic.

Thanks

Return to “What are my chances?”