Emory question Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
thedude221

Bronze

Emory question

Post by thedude221 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:06 pm

With a 3.96 gpa and a 169 on the LSAT what kind of scholarship money should I get from Emory? Also should I focus on better schools and if so what kind of money could I get there? I don't have much of a preference about where I practice although I might want to work in DC in the Justice Department or something in public service.

Grizz

Diamond

Re: Emory question

Post by Grizz » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:08 pm

thedude221

Bronze

Post by thedude221 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:15 pm

I noticed certain people with comparable numbers would receive completely different sums of money or none at all. Is it because they forgot to post how much money they got or something else?

Grizz

Diamond

Post by Grizz » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:17 pm

thedude221 wrote:I noticed certain people with comparable numbers would receive completely different sums of money or none at all. Is it because they forgot to post how much money they got or something else?
The people who haven't written anything probably didn't post what kind of money they got. I would be astounded if you didn't pull off large $.

rando

Silver

Post by rando » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:18 pm

thedude221 wrote:With a 3.96 gpa and a 169 on the LSAT what kind of scholarship money should I get from Emory? Also should I focus on better schools and if so what kind of money could I get there? I don't have much of a preference about where I practice although I might want to work in DC in the Justice Department or something in public service.
You should be in the running for woodruff.

Others would have better knowledge of DC but you should be able to get into Gtown with those numbers.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “What are my chances?”