3.53 / 170 Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
Dinho

New

3.53 / 170

Post by Dinho » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:05 pm

I wasn't planning on making one of these, but looking at LSN and the new LSP convinced me otherwise. So here goes...

3.53 with (the apparently TLS-universal) strong upward trend, average softs: varsity sport, teaching assistant, volunteer at county court, etc.

170 on this June LSAT.

Chances for:
UVA (ED)
Michigan (ED) (visiting those two soon to decide which to ED to)
Cornell
Georgetown
USC
UCLA

Thanks.

Diamond

Re: 3.53 / 170

Post by 09042014 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:05 pm

Dinho wrote:I wasn't planning on making one of these, but looking at LSN and the new LSP convinced me otherwise. So here goes...

3.53 with (the apparently TLS-universal) strong upward trend, average softs: varsity sport, teaching assistant, volunteer at county court, etc.

170 on this June LSAT.

Chances for:
UVA (ED)
Michigan (ED) (visiting those two soon to decide which to ED to)
Cornell
Georgetown
USC
UCLA

Thanks.
At all these schools you are just on the border. You might get some small money at the lower ranked schools. None of them are auto admits, but all good shots.

My only fear is sometimes people with your numbers get some fairly sizable scholarships that you will miss out on if you ED.

You might want to consider weighing your options, and if you don't get into a school, doing UVA's late ED. If they still have it next year.

Return to “What are my chances?”