3.06/163 Forum

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
escapefrom

New

3.06/163

Post by escapefrom » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:12 am

I have 5 years of work experience and I volunteer in the community. This is my second take of the test -- I scored a 161 previously. I burnt out pretty badly while studying for the second take, so I will not be taking the LSAT again. Although I'd love to attend UNC, I know that I'll never get in, but American is my second choice. The problem is that I don't know whether to apply FT or PT there for a better chance at getting in.

I am attending law school to go into public service, so if anyone else has recommendations of schools in Boston/DC/Research Triangle that have good programs and that I can get into, please let me know.

Chance me:
American FT
American PT
Northeastern
Suffolk FT
Suffolk PT
North Carolina Central

escapefrom

New

Re: 3.06/163

Post by escapefrom » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:49 am

*bump*

globallawyer

New

Re: 3.06/163

Post by globallawyer » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:03 pm

I had almost identical numbers (3.05/163) this past cycle with similar interests, but was coming straight out of undergrad. Applied to American ED for full time and was accepted. If you look at lawschoolnumbers.com, 163 seems to be their magic number, so I'd say you're likely to get in there. I think you would likely to get into the other schools as well. In case you're curious about outcomes from any other schools, I was also accepted at URichmond, but rejected PT from GW. Since I did ED, I had to withdraw my other apps before finding out the decisions (I got Richmond's decision before American, and GW made a mistake and didn't actually withdraw my app).

Hope this helps! Good Luck! Submit apps as early as you can!!

Return to “What are my chances?”