2.1/170

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
Claudius

2.1/170

Postby Claudius » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:21 pm

I'm not trying to get into a top law school. I need to stay local so I'm only planning on applying to Akron, Cleveland, and maybe Cooley to make me feel better if the other two reject me. My split is wacky so I don't really know what to expect. My guess is that because I was useless in college neither school will be a shoe in. I've been out of school for 6 years.

sundance95

Re: 2.1/170

Postby sundance95 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:29 pm

Claudius wrote:I'm not trying to get into a top law school. I need to stay local so I'm only planning on applying to Akron, Cleveland, and maybe Cooley to make me feel better if the other two reject me. My split is wacky so I don't really know what to expect. My guess is that because I was useless in college neither school will be a shoe in. I've been out of school for 6 years.

Gonna assume this isn't flame.

If you *want* to go to Cooley and understand its potential limitations and employment/debt load ratio (I'd suggest doing a search of the forums to research this), then I think they would accept you.

Claudius

Re: 2.1/170

Postby Claudius » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:31 pm

sundance95 wrote:
Claudius wrote:I'm not trying to get into a top law school. I need to stay local so I'm only planning on applying to Akron, Cleveland, and maybe Cooley to make me feel better if the other two reject me. My split is wacky so I don't really know what to expect. My guess is that because I was useless in college neither school will be a shoe in. I've been out of school for 6 years.

Gonna assume this isn't flame.

If you *want* to go to Cooley and understand its potential limitations and employment/debt load ratio (I'd suggest doing a search of the forums to research this), then I think they would accept you.

Thanks for the response - it's not a flame. I'd have a good chance at Cooley, I believe, and I have an idea of what that would be like. It's the schools that are local to me that I'm concerned about. I just don't know how badly my GPA will affect my chances at Cleveland or Akron.

Return to “What are my chances?”