A few points of note:
- Economics/Philosophy double major at Florida State
- General upward trend on my GPA
- One exception is a lone F on my record first semester of senior year. The lone F was given by professor who has now been fired. I was kept from taking my final exam. The professor was allegedly screwing over many students, as she knew she was being terminated. I will have an addendum, and MAY be able to get the dean to write it. Though of course, even if he changes my FSU grade and GPA, I'm all but certain LSAC will still report the F.
- Worked about half my years at school, and was president of my fraternity (yes, I know that really doesn't matter).
- Got a 166 in June 2009 (and beat the dinosaur game), but didn't take any PTs in my 10 days of preparation for the test. I found TLS this past January and just got my 174 back today.
Thoughts on the T14 and below? $$$?