Why use LSN?

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
romothesavior

Re: Why use LSN?

Postby romothesavior » Mon May 24, 2010 5:45 pm

d34dluk3 wrote:
As dumb as fenway has been in the rest of this thread, I actually agree with him here. Get accepted, narrow to top 2-3, visit. Anything else risks wasting money and getting your heart set on a school that you won't attend (in either direction, whether being rejected by an expected accept, or being accepted by a reach and having to pass say Chicago for Harvard).

What if you are thinking about ED? Don't you think you should visit first and make sure you like it?

fenway

Postby fenway » Mon May 24, 2010 5:51 pm

As dumb as fenway has been in the rest of this thread, I actually agree with him here. Get accepted, narrow to top 2-3, visit. Anything else risks wasting money and getting your heart set on a school that you won't attend (in either direction, whether being rejected by an expected accept, or being accepted by a reach and having to pass say Chicago for Harvard).[/quote]

word

fenway

Postby fenway » Mon May 24, 2010 5:59 pm

What if you are thinking about ED? Don't you think you should visit first and make sure you like it?[/quote]

--was not accounting for this. you are obviously correct for anyone who is strongly leaning towards ED

Return to “What are my chances?”