3.25 UGPA 156 LSAT

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
jjd06e

3.25 UGPA 156 LSAT

Postby jjd06e » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:30 pm

I have a 3.25 ugpa, 156 lsat and My LOR are pretty impressive, one is the head prosecutor for one of the largest counties in the United States. I also have had an internship with that prosecutors office and attended the national youth leadership forum on law in HS. Hope those boost me a little bit. I applied to the following 7 schools, I know Cooley and UDM are pretty much locks. What are the chances you think of the following?

Case Western
Florida State (where I did my undergrad)
Marquette
Syracuse
Michigan State
Cooley (backup school, scholarship available)
Detroit Mercy (another backup school, had family attend, should be a sure thing as well and I think scholarships as well)

irish017

Re: 3.25 UGPA 156 LSAT

Postby irish017 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:36 pm

I applied to 2 of those schools, Syracuse and Marquette, and got into both, Syracuse being with a substantial scholarship.

My stats are very similar to yours, slightly less GPA and 1 point higher LSAT. I think you are in at Cuse and 50/50 (which I imagine I was) at Marquette.

Good luck and if Cuse is an option, get in touch.

jjd06e

Re: 3.25 UGPA 156 LSAT

Postby jjd06e » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:14 pm

irish017 wrote:I applied to 2 of those schools, Syracuse and Marquette, and got into both, Syracuse being with a substantial scholarship.

My stats are very similar to yours, slightly less GPA and 1 point higher LSAT. I think you are in at Cuse and 50/50 (which I imagine I was) at Marquette.

Good luck and if Cuse is an option, get in touch.

I take it you ended up at Cuse. Im really considering them, I am planning on visiting there next month as I have never been. Any suggestions on what to do on my tour and visit?

And also I havent researched much, how did the scholarship situation work out at Syracuse? Did they offer it with your acceptance?

Return to “What are my chances?”