Worried about the rest of my cycle

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
Dr. Review

Worried about the rest of my cycle

Postby Dr. Review » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:15 pm

So, I've been admitted to a few school thus far, but as you all know, with the increase in applicants, it makes for a harder to predict cycle for everyone. With a short amount of time left before seat deposits are due, can I expect anything besides a handful of waitlists from my remaining schools?

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/Bedsole

Dr. Review

Re: Worried about the rest of my cycle

Postby Dr. Review » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:21 pm

anyone?

mytwocents

Postby mytwocents » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:27 pm

Someone mentioned in the UNC thread today that they're trying to "crank out a few decisions before April 1st"...so you may know from them fairly soon. They've been waitlisting quite a few people recently...I don't think you're an outright reject for them (especially being in-state)...but I do think you're a possible WL.

eta: actually, were you posting there today? if so, just disregard what I said...you probably already read it!

Dr. Review

Postby Dr. Review » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:38 pm

with UNC, I have one thing that I hope can keep me off the waitlist. In my `why UNC` I mentioned that my sister had a rare form of cancer as a child, which was treated successfully at UNC, and that since I have been aware of this, I have had a respect for and desire to attend UNC. I didn`t linger on it for too long, but I did mention it in the hopes that it might give me a boost.

Return to “What are my chances?”