Still Waiting on Michigan...

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
Oberlion

Still Waiting on Michigan...

Postby Oberlion » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:03 am

I applied to UMich in December, a little later in the cycle than I did to most schools... and I still have not heard from them. Their status checker says that my app is being updated every couple of days. I am wondering if they have been dragging their feet with anyone else's application? Does this mean an auto-Waitlist/Rejection?

My numbers are pretty much exactly in line with their medians. Thanks for any help.

Re: Still Waiting on Michigan...

Postby 03121202698008 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:11 am

Oberlion wrote:I applied to UMich in December, a little later in the cycle than I did to most schools... and I still have not heard from them. Their status checker says that my app is being updated every couple of days. I am wondering if they have been dragging their feet with anyone else's application? Does this mean an auto-Waitlist/Rejection?

My numbers are pretty much exactly in line with their medians. Thanks for any help.

It certainly doesn't look good. Check out the Michigan 2010 thread, lots of people in your situation.

Return to “What are my chances?”