Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!

Re: 169 LSAT, 3.7GPA, don't even know where to begin...

Postby bees » Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:08 am

CG614 wrote:ha, no. I was being a smart ass. Congrats with UVA!! :D

Ah, got it. When I said see UVA I meant that's one school where EDing can help more than others and a reason why ED definitely isn't pointless in some situations. I'm not going there, but I can definitely see how my post would make it look like that.

Re: 169 LSAT, 3.7GPA, don't even know where to begin...

Postby 86revolt » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:15 pm

specifically with regard to cost of applications, keep in mind that a good number of schools (UVA, Duke, perhaps northwestern, UCLA) will give you a fee waiver based on your LSAT score.

and if you really like UT and Vandy, people with your numbers have been getting 1/2 tuition scholarships to those schools. but from your last post i feel that it is important for you to attend the best schools you can go to, and i feel that you may have a real good shot at some of the higher ranked schools like UVA, michigan, duke, northwestern (especially with your work experience). i think NYU might be tougher because of their emphasis on LSAT. but i just got into berkeley with a 165 and 3.9, so that's certainly possible.

Return to “What are my chances?”