ignore

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
risktaker

ignore

Postby risktaker » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:56 pm

I will most likely be applying next cycle again if I don't get into one of my reaches. So far, I got dinged by UC berkeley and Penn state. Here's the rest:
McGeorge: Accepted w/ 10K a yr scholarship
These are all the other schools I am waiting to hear from, let me know if I stand a shot in hell at any of these. If it helps, I got decent softs, good recs, and good personal statement. Double major in biochem and history w/ history GPA of 3.7, but 3.23 overall. Thanks.

Univ of San Diego
UC Davis
UC Hastings
California Western
UCLA
Santa Clara University
Baylor
University of San Francisco
Last edited by risktaker on Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OneKnight

Re: 3.23 156 and 157 LSAT scores (chance me)

Postby OneKnight » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:59 pm

risktaker wrote:I will most likely be applying next cycle again if I don't get into one of my reaches. So far, I got dinged by UC berkeley and Penn state. Here's the rest:
McGeorge: Accepted w/ 10K a yr scholarship
These are all the other schools I am waiting to hear from, let me know if I stand a shot in hell at any of these. If it helps, I got decent softs, good recs, and good personal statement. Double major in biochem and history w/ history GPA of 3.7 Thanks.

If not URM:

Univ of San Diego - WL
UC Davis - out
UC Hastings - out
California Western - IN
UCLA - out
Santa Clara University - WL
Baylor - out
University of San Francisco - WL

moandersen

Re: 3.23 overall GPA 156 and 157 LSAT scores (chance me)

Postby moandersen » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:23 am

what do you consider a reach? cal western seems like the only one you would be admitted to in that list.

applying next cycle will probably give identical results unless you retake the lsat....

risktaker

Re: 3.23 overall GPA 156 and 157 LSAT scores (chance me)

Postby risktaker » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:04 pm

USD would be a reach for me and if I got in there, I would probably attend next cycle. If I do apply next cycle, it will be after I retake the LSAT.

Return to “What are my chances?”