So Penn is the school that I definitely want to go to (family reasons) and I’ve almost decided that if I don’t get in I will retake LSAT and apply next year. However, here’s my situation…GPA – 4.0, LSAT – 161, non-URM. I basically had swine flu the day I tested in Dec. and planned on retaking in Feb. but something came up and I couldn’t. I was practicing about 170. I was waitlisted at Penn a few weeks ago. I have really great softs which probably helped me even get on the waitlist.
Am I holding on to a false hope and prayer that I will get off the waitlist? I've already sent LOCI, etc...
Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 10707
- Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm
there are 2 WLs and no dings on LSN above 170 + 3.9. I think if you can get 170 you are pretty much bottom end of auto admit. Look like you will have a good shot at 168. Still 3 LSATs left, try to improve! 4.0 is hard to get. You may even get $$ with a 170+. Nothing to lose really to retake. Do better in June you may get off the WL. They seem to be admitting higher GPA's over LSATs lately ...
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot], Lawson and 6 guests