NYC Part Time programs

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
razzmatazz

NYC Part Time programs

Postby razzmatazz » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:52 pm

Hello all,

I am new to this forum but have browsed before and had some questions. I am currently a year and a half out of undergrad and am working/living in NYC. I have decided that, regardless of where I get accepted, I will not give up a full time job in order to attend law school full time and have therefore limited my search to part time programs. So far, I am considering applying to CUNY, NYLS and SHU and was wondering if anyone had some additional suggestions. Ideally, I would like to attend school in such a way that I would have as little debt (if any) as possible.

I graduated from a mid sized state school UG with a 2.99 (yeah i know...) and took the LSAT this past September (161, will probably retake as I am sure I could do much better)

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

hank44

Re: NYC Part Time programs

Postby hank44 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:33 am

Its a little late to apply for fall 2010 if thats what your plan is.....also, CUNY does not have a part-time program, though they are saying they plan to create one in the next year or so - once they move closer to Manhattan.

razzmatazz

Re: NYC Part Time programs

Postby razzmatazz » Mon May 10, 2010 5:49 pm

The plan is to apply for 2011, supposedly their Long Island City campus will be open in Fall 2011 with a part-time program but only time will tell.

Thanks for the reply.

Return to “What are my chances?”