What are my chances at the UCLA waitlist?

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
GermX

What are my chances at the UCLA waitlist?

Postby GermX » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:58 pm

Got waitlisted today, 3.4, 169, is there any hope on that, because I am seriously willing to fight for that acceptance. But any success stories? Any reccomendations?

I'm just worried that my UCLA acceptance, if it ever came, will come for me after I'm forced to go to another school...ugh.

Hopefullawstudent

Re: What are my chances at the UCLA waitlist?

Postby Hopefullawstudent » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:30 pm

Word on TLS is that UCLA's waitlist -> acceptance statistics vary considerably from year to year. It typically has hovered around 10 percent, or about 30 students in a typical year (taken from Dean Schwartz's words). This year, as you know, is ridiculously competitive and I doubt they'll be taking 30 students off of the waitlist this year.. I also doubt they won't take any, so send in that LOCI and just wait it out!

Good luck,

-HL

wadeny

Re: What are my chances at the UCLA waitlist?

Postby wadeny » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:15 pm

UCLA's WL is usually massive, so I wouldn't depend on an acceptance at this point. You never know what could happen, though, so you might as well send in a LOCI and hope for the best. Good luck.

Return to “What are my chances?”