158/3.74, what are my odds?

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
pinkpanther

158/3.74, what are my odds?

Postby pinkpanther » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:28 pm

I just took the feb lsat, idk what happened but i was PT in 167-171 range and I totally bombed the feb test with a 158. I am applying for law schools this fall and re taking it in sept (can't retake in june, becuase I will be abroad). Decent amount of work experience (michigan house of reps, and internship this summer in london). Undergrad at Michigan State with majors in Psych and Poli-Sci, graduating a year early. What are my odds for Emory or UNC? I need to figure out where else to apply, my whole plan fell apart becuase of my shitty 158 score, i need help please?

TheBigMediocre

Re: 158/3.74, what are my odds?

Postby TheBigMediocre » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:30 pm

Have everything ready for your Apps prior to the sept test. Re-take, and the second you get your new score submit your apps.

There is nothing else for you to do.

pinkpanther

Re: 158/3.74, what are my odds?

Postby pinkpanther » Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:31 pm

TheBigMediocre wrote:Have everything ready for your Apps prior to the sept test. Re-take, and the second you get your new score submit your apps.

There is nothing else for you to do.

thanks! thats actually what my plan is, but as of now, where do you guys think i stand?

Return to “What are my chances?”