What do you think for LSAT?

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
katie96

What do you think for LSAT?

Postby katie96 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:30 am

Hi all--I would appreciate any helpful input I could get with this. I'm currently a student at Florida International University, 3.5 GPA and studying for LSAT in June. Set to graduate in December. I've been working three days a week at a medial malpractice law firm for almost two years. Also on e-board of Pre-Law Society. My dream is to get into a T25. Given my GPA and softs, where do you think my LSAT should be in order to make that happen?

mutfro

Re: What do you think for LSAT?

Postby mutfro » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:40 am

katie96 wrote:Hi all--I would appreciate any helpful input I could get with this. I'm currently a student at Florida International University, 3.5 GPA and studying for LSAT in June. Set to graduate in December. I've been working three days a week at a medial malpractice law firm for almost two years. Also on e-board of Pre-Law Society. My dream is to get into a T25. Given my GPA and softs, where do you think my LSAT should be in order to make that happen?

holydonkey

Postby holydonkey » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:42 am

mutfro wrote:
katie96 wrote:Hi all--I would appreciate any helpful input I could get with this. I'm currently a student at Florida International University, 3.5 GPA and studying for LSAT in June. Set to graduate in December. I've been working three days a week at a medial malpractice law firm for almost two years. Also on e-board of Pre-Law Society. My dream is to get into a T25. Given my GPA and softs, where do you think my LSAT should be in order to make that happen?

+1 Pretty much

yo!

Postby yo! » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:14 am

A 165 will give you a decent shot to get into atleast one IMO. However, like the previous posters have said, a 167 will give you a solid shot schools in the 15-25 range.

Return to “What are my chances?”