4.0/148 Chicago schools

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
User avatar
basicgrey7

Bronze
Posts: 127
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 10:29 pm

Re: 4.0/148 Chicago schools

Postby basicgrey7 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:21 pm

Veyron wrote:Only at clown school do 4.0s get 148s. Op must be talking about looks in which case I advise (re) taking the last along with diet and exercise.

Sounds like your experience in clown school was bitter. Care to talk about it?

charlesjd

Bronze
Posts: 362
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:28 am

Re: 4.0/148 Chicago schools

Postby charlesjd » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:27 pm

tkgrrett wrote:Guys, Im applying next cycle.. PLEASE stop telling people with 4.0s to retake..


Stop telling people to stop telling people to retake. A 4.0 is nothing coupled with a 148. That is below the average.

User avatar
Veyron

Gold
Posts: 3595
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:50 am

Re: 4.0/148 Chicago schools

Postby Veyron » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:35 pm

basicgrey7 wrote:
Veyron wrote:Only at clown school do 4.0s get 148s. Op must be talking about looks in which case I advise (re) taking the last along with diet and exercise.

Sounds like your experience in clown school was bitter. Care to talk about it?


No, I will only say that it squeaks when I sit down.

rundoxierun

Gold
Posts: 1853
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:46 am

Re: 4.0/148 Chicago schools

Postby rundoxierun » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:45 am

charlesjd wrote:
tkgrrett wrote:Guys, Im applying next cycle.. PLEASE stop telling people with 4.0s to retake..


Stop telling people to stop telling people to retake. A 4.0 is nothing coupled with a 148. That is below the average.


Umm, i was being facetious.. meaning to imply that I dont want ppl with 4.0s to get higher lsat scores and compete with me next cycle

User avatar
basicgrey7

Bronze
Posts: 127
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 10:29 pm

Re: 4.0/148 Chicago schools

Postby basicgrey7 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:42 pm

tkgrrett wrote:
charlesjd wrote:
tkgrrett wrote:Guys, Im applying next cycle.. PLEASE stop telling people with 4.0s to retake..


Stop telling people to stop telling people to retake. A 4.0 is nothing coupled with a 148. That is below the average.


Umm, i was being facetious.. meaning to imply that I dont want ppl with 4.0s to get higher lsat scores and compete with me next cycle

I'll be a package deal with you. If they take me you get in too :)



Return to “What are my chances??

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests