3.0/160 what are my chances?

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
dmb26

3.0/160 what are my chances?

Postby dmb26 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:24 pm

3.0/160, non-urm, no softs, upward trend. To be honest I have what I think is a kinda weak GPA addendum. My grades are fine I just bombed freshman year. I already got into syracuse, hofstra, and miami. App went complete at northeastern on 1/19 and they just sent the letter today, any shot? I'd be perfectly happy with miami...is it TTT? I also have applied to w&m, UF, penn state, villanova, and temple, what do you think?

BigFatPanda

Re: 3.0/160 what are my chances?

Postby BigFatPanda » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:34 pm

dmb26 wrote:3.0/160, non-urm, no softs, upward trend. To be honest I have what I think is a kinda weak GPA addendum. My grades are fine I just bombed freshman year. I already got into syracuse, hofstra, and miami. App went complete at northeastern on 1/19 and they just sent the letter today, any shot? I'd be perfectly happy with miami...is it TTT? I also have applied to w&m, UF, penn state, villanova, and temple, what do you think?

definitely out at william and mary and probably out at UF. Have a 50/50 shot at Penn state, villanova, temple (very slipperty slope at temple, apply Part time just to be safe). probably have a decent shot at Miami. Probably in at Syracuse. Hofstra is kind of weird, they reject people with scores way higher than their medians (horror story from friends).

Return to “What are my chances?”