February App for Chicago?

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
faith2202

February App for Chicago?

Postby faith2202 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:00 am

I had originally planned only on applying to schools I felt like I had a chance at a full scholarship with because of certain restraints in my personal life. However, I just found out that it was possible for me to attend school without a full scholarship. I have a 177/3.77, and had only applied to UVA, NU, and Gtown of the T14 (all three of which I've been accepted at). Is it too late to apply to other top schools? TBH, I'm actually only interested in HYS and Berkeley and Chicago. I can't defer another semester, so if it comes down to it, I don't mind attending any one of the schools I've already been accepted at. Just wondering what ya'll thought my chances were.

Thanks for the read.

*Edited schools I'm interested in

autarkh

Re: February App for Chicago?

Postby autarkh » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:55 am

If you really can't afford to wait, why don't you just give it a shot? What have you got to lose? With those numbers, you're for sure going to get considered. The worst that could happen is some wasted application fees. And even then, I'm not sure I'd consider a chance to get into a school I wanted to attend a waste. Haven't the deadlines passed though? I know it has for Cal.

Return to “What are my chances?”