Too Late?

Not sure where your numbers will get you? Dying to know where you stand? Come have your palms read by your fellow posters!
justcurious7

Too Late?

Postby justcurious7 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:39 am

Okay so i'm not sure what I should do here. I graduated in December with a 3.0 from a large public university. I am scoring in the low 160's on PTs and i want to know what schools wouldn't frown upon a late application/ would accept my numbers. Ive seen the law school calculator and everything, but it doesn't take into account late apps. Should i apply this cycle or just wait it out? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Pricer

Re: Too Late?

Postby Pricer » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:26 pm

I'm new to all of this, but I am in a similar situation. My GPA is a little higher, but I graduated in December from a public university and am taking my first LSAT in February. I am still applying this cycle. It is a little risky on my part, but I think it is better to try now and get rejected than to just wait and do nothing. That is my two cents, but you should definitely wait on someone more experienced to give their advice, too.

dk8

Re: Too Late?

Postby dk8 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:29 pm

If I were you I'd wait. You just graduated, it's not like you're old and need to get started on this phase of your life right away. Take a year off, let the economy/job situation improve (hopefully), study some more and take the June LSAT.

Return to “What are my chances?”